Stavanger Bay Mummified my teenage dreams
105 Posts
Ooc —
it's easy you just smash your phone keyboard and words come out. Srsly though I got a new phone and textboxes are great unlike my old phone but it only has stupid IE on it and it makes Wolf look so nasty because some text is enormous. Like posts. But not the sidebar part. Anyway 1 more post needed for EXP!

"Baaabaabaa," bleated Kevlyn joyously as Caiaphas moved under him. Soon they set off and as her steps grew quick and choppy, his constant stream of noise began to stutter and staccato. Miraculously, his loud mouth didn't draw the attention of any pack members and Caiaphas made a smooth transition from solid ground to see.

Although his position atop her narrow shoulders was undeniably odd, Kevlyn didn't topple off even as the natural resistance of water jarred them. He continued babbling, talking to himself, until they were well beyond Stavanger Bay's borders. Not even at this point did the little Ostrega twin realize the significance of these events; he stopped not because he sensed something was wrong, but because he was falling asleep to the ocean's lullaby and Caiaphas' repetitive motion under his belly.
Messages In This Thread
Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 17, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 20, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 22, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 22, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Kevlyn - October 24, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: Mummified my teenage dreams - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:16 PM