Lion Head Mesa Those who do not take risks may survive, but not prosper
Sunclaw
48 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
Sunspots felt his heart stop. "gifts"? "information"? He didn't have any of that.

He knew Senmut didn't want him in the pack. He knew that Zaahira hated him and that Toula did not fully trust him. Actually, Sunspots was about to never go back into that territory.

But Toula had given him another chance. And Tavina had told his to do anything for her and Akashingo.

Sunspots nervously sat back down. "I will hunt for Akashingo, I will feed the wolves that live in this territory. I will protect its borders."

"I'm not asking you to accept me in this pack. I'm not asking you to give me a rank" he said "I just want you to give me a chance. I can do anything; hunt, fight, clean. And if you want, you just have to tell me anytime... and I'll go"

Sunspots expected him to order him away, or even attack him, but the wolf trusted Senmut to remember Toula's words.

YouTube Channel: Sunclaw (Narrated videos of wolves and pups. Updates from Yellowstone Wolf Packs)

[Image: sunclaw.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Those who do not take risks may survive, but not prosper - by Sunspots - July 26, 2023, 09:50 PM