Northstar Vale can't talk got a beat in my headphones
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It was a real scorcher today. Though his pelt wasn't especially dark, even Sylianos was having trouble coping with the heat. His tongue hung from the side of his mouth and his sides billowed with panting breaths as he hastened for the nearest water source.

He was heedless of his company as he plunged headlong into the stream, spraying water every which way. Ahhhhh, he sighed. It wasn't deep enough for a proper swim, but Sylianos crouched down until the current was tickling the sides of his face.

That was when his brown eyes popped open and he spotted Meadow on the bank. Meadooooow! he called out in a casual surfer-style drawl. Bet I can make a bigger splash than you!

Probably not with how fat she was getting, he thought — she would definitely win if she jumped in — but life was just a big old game and Silly loved to play.
Messages In This Thread
can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - July 25, 2023, 07:05 AM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - August 08, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - August 16, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - September 18, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - October 05, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - October 07, 2023, 11:57 AM