Barking Up the Wrong Tree
17 Posts
Ooc —
Meeka continued to tug and pull at her collar, but it was tangled up good. The only way she'd be getting out of this was if someone used their teeth to chew through the collar. She wondered if she could convince the squirrels to help her out.

The sounds of approaching paws reached her ears and Meeka twisted her neck to see a black wolf standing before her. Meeka started to wag her tail in greeting, but stopped when the she-wolf addressed her in a soft, but angry voice. Her relief quickly turned to fear as she realized this wild canine had no intentions of helping her out. Her fear only intensified as another wolf came onto the seen, a silver male who seemed even angrier than the first wolf. Meeka slunk back as far as she could, tail curled between her legs. She let out a yelp as the silver wolf threatened her, with gleaming fangs bared.

"I'm sorry! I don't know where I am, I'm lost," she cried, hoping to garner a little sympathy from the wolves. Her ice blue eyes darted from one to the other. Neither looked very sorry for her. "Please don't hurt me," she pleaded. "Just get me unstuck and I promise you'll never see me again."
Messages In This Thread
Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meeka - October 24, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meldresi - October 26, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Bane - October 26, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meeka - October 26, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meldresi - October 27, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Bane - October 30, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meeka - October 31, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meldresi - November 01, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Bane - November 02, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meeka - November 30, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Barking Up the Wrong Tree - by Meldresi - December 02, 2014, 11:23 PM