The Sunspire lend me your ears
31 Posts
Ooc — Will

"What?" the gray wolf said. "Not so much as you, it seems." he chuckled softly at that and tilted his head slightly, gazing at her with a half bored, half curious look. "I've been through worse," he said shrugging, "besides I'm perfectly fine. Can hunt and patrol well enough, thats what pack wolves want eh?" the silver white male leaned back against a rock and felt the spray of the waterfall wet his neck fur, it reminded him badly of his younger half breed brother Scipio, but he shook it away. Since this packmate was here, might as well talk with her just to past the damn time. "Valerius Leo Angelus Mortis, at your service, you can call me Valerius, Vale or Leo"] he said, dipping his head briefly in her direction before looking at her again.

"How did ya get into The Sunspire?" he said in a casual attempt to strike up a conversation. Truthfully, he was utterly exhausted and would really like to sleep right now but this was a packmate right here and it would be really rude. Vale was never rude unless it was under extreme circumstances and it wasn't too bad right now, he could keep himself awake for a bit more time.

Messages In This Thread
lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 23, 2014, 05:51 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 23, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 26, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 09:21 PM