Gyrfalcon's Keep the rules have changed
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
169 Posts
Ooc — Jess
A constant companion of her everyday thoughts was the threat of losing the pack. Greyfalcon had yet to return, and she could only hope that the kind woman brought a fleet of friends with her. But summertime was not exactly the time for wolves to commit heavily to a pack, when they had the circumstances to live on their own for a few more months. Still; she herself had tried to grow the ranks and help the pack thrive, but until the children were older, they would need more help. 

Rusalka spoke familiar words which made her smile faintly to know they shared some thoughts without ever having spoken of them before. "I have thought about these things," She reassured him. "Greyfalcon should return soon, I think; and with her may come some reinforcements. But if not," She said, and she sighed. "Then we may face a difficult winter." She admitted. 

For all the love she had for the Keep, she knew it to be both perilous and at times, closer to barren than abundant. "I am thinking perhaps we move to lower lands for the Winter. A more forgiving, sheltered land, with easier prey. Close to another pack, so we might hunt together during the winter months and strengthen our bond without having to dissolve our own. What are your thoughts on this?" She asked.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 04, 2023, 04:53 AM
RE: the rules have changed - by Solveig - September 04, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 04, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: the rules have changed - by Solveig - September 08, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 09, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: the rules have changed - by Solveig - September 20, 2023, 09:48 PM
RE: the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 23, 2023, 12:40 PM