Gyrfalcon's Keep the rules have changed
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
169 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Solveig nodded. She was fond of their declared home, but mostly because it was a place that Asvoria had deemed Holy. But with only Vaettir left to uphold the prayers, the temple had fallen silent; on both ends, she supposed. Her life had changed since Asvoria disappeared, and she didn't see that it might go back to the way it had been. Forward was where they went, now; to find a new home and perhaps also a new way of life. 

She began with a light chuckle, reaching up to nip at his cheek. "I am paying you plenty, so do not complain to me that something is above your paygrade," She teased, though she knew what he had meant. She knew Rusalka had many purposes and uses, and was playing to all of his strengths. The quiet man she married was thoughtful toward her and their children, but she would never force him to take on the responsibilities he did not wish to have, such as diplomacy. 

"The Moonpacks," She began. Her tone became more serious, but thoughtful still. "They have visited, and make known their want for peace and friendship. They...Do not seem as though they absorb other packs, but they do seem wanting to grow their own. I would think perhaps if we set boundaries to make certain we maintain our own laws, and simply share in peace and the bounty of hunting, they would be good for an ally." She said. 

"I will send Thyra to Moontide, I think.  And to scout out an area for a winter home."
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 04, 2023, 04:53 AM
RE: the rules have changed - by Solveig - September 04, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 04, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: the rules have changed - by Solveig - September 08, 2023, 09:18 AM
RE: the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 09, 2023, 01:19 PM
RE: the rules have changed - by Solveig - September 20, 2023, 09:48 PM
RE: the rules have changed - by Rusalka - September 23, 2023, 12:40 PM