Wheeling Gull Isle Oh my friends, my friends forgive me….
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Quote:Poor John. But I enjoy the hurt and comfort elements. :)

John appreciated Everett’s listening ear, but despite his admittance, he still felt heavy guilt washing over him like waves on the sand. He turned his head away from Everett’s gaze, and squeezed his eyes shut, another tear slipping down his face. “Mistakes can be mended” he thought about these words, tasted them, the bitterness of guilt over powering it, “I don’t know if this one can.” He whispered. 

But Everett also asked a question, about the girls, and where they were. ”I had found Ana sitting by the shore, past the Densite. She had this aimless look, staring at the sea, and all of a sudden turned.” “Everett, if any harm came to her by my hand.… I-I don’t know what I would do.” He imagined Heda would be heart broken, as she loved her children with her life. They trusted him, welcomed him into their home, and he hoped, no, prayed that this accident wouldn’t harm the Island family.

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 07, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 07, 2023, 08:15 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 08, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 08, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 12:15 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 09, 2023, 09:11 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 09, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 09, 2023, 06:03 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Everett - September 11, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Malakai - September 12, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by Heda - September 17, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: Oh my friends, my friends forgive me…. - by John - September 23, 2023, 07:05 PM