Ocean's Breath Plateau It's just ink on paper
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The wolf who came to greet her smelled familiar, and she guessed that this was likely Heph, the ambassador who had come to her pack some time ago to extend greetings. She had a kindness to her brown eyes, though Thyra- a sensitive creature as she was- thought she saw a shade of something she did not quite recognize. It could have been tiredness, though by the way her mother had spoken of Heph, something seemed changed. 

"Hael og sael," She greeted with a bob of her head. She felt a bit shy, and bowed her head with a slightly nervous laugh when she was deemed a lady. Thyra's tail waved. "You are as kind as my mother has said you to be," She said warmly. "I am from Hljódrfell, and I come on behalf of my mother, Solveig, who is Drottning there. Uhm, leader." She explained. "We will be moving in the Fall, so that winter may be kinder to the young ones," She explained. "We would like to move beyond this line of mountains, to the valley past; and open invitations for pack hunts where we both can share," She said. She nudged the crossfox pelt forward, with a smile.
Old Norse | Common Tongue
Messages In This Thread
It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 10, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 10, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 11, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 16, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 11, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - December 17, 2023, 12:12 AM