The Sunspire lend me your ears
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Rain flicks an ear at Valerius' claim to be 'fine'. An expression of disbelief tainting her features. "Nice to meet you, Valerius." She sniffs in his direction adding, "If you contuine to sit beneath the spray of the waterfall you will start smelling like wet dog. Though, "she snuffs, scrunching up her nose, "it may already be too late to move." The pain from her paw is making her feel temperamental.

Sitting a few feet from Vale she tells him, "Amekaze let me pass into the boarders of the Sunspire." Feeling a little feisty she gives him a sideways glace saying, "How else would I get here?" She wonders if he was meaning her background. Bringing up that topic would only flare her anger and make her even more lively.

Looking at his wounds again, Rain swaps topics. "What did you do to get those wounds?" The wounds and scars make him seem even more.... desirable? That wasn't exactly the word she was looking for, but she admires a wolf who looks to have considerable fighting experience. An image of her past mate pops into her mind. My beloved Kage, this wolf looks just like you. Though Kage had a much more gentle personality than Vale. An audible sigh escapes past her lips and she coughs to try to hide it.
Messages In This Thread
lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 23, 2014, 05:51 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 23, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 26, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: lend me your ears - by Rain - October 27, 2014, 09:21 PM