Swiftcurrent Creek Eat me
206 Posts
Ooc — Mai
This time around, Ensio was bound and determined to make this work. After all this time, finally, here he was. Still at Sovereign's side, in a new home. She had close connections here in the form of @Arlette. Family. A woman whom he vowed to try and forge a relationship with, to keep the bond with his friend thriving.

Swiftcurrent seemed established and stable. He allowed his guard to relax slightly. He tried to identify their faces by memory and scent. Filing them away for later, making a mental note to set aside time for each of them. He couldn't be a lingering shadow like he had in his previous packs. Not if he was serious about change, as a boy growing into a man.

The Duskfire took his time in exploring the corners of his new home. The sound of gently flowing water a tune often accompanied in his ears. It was a thriving, diverse land. Perfect for attracting all sorts of creatures. He had been exploring, lost in painting a mental map of the territory, when an opportunity presented itself.

A stately specimen of a mature white tail buck. A full rack of eight point antlers, crowning him as a once formidable champion. Ensio could tell the male was slightly past his prime, but he no less alert. As a single wolf, he stood little chance in taking on such a beast. Even with the slight, shallow punctures dotting his hide. He doubled back the way he came, but didn't go far. Softly, in his deep voice he called out into the distance, hoping someone might be close enough to hear his message.
Messages In This Thread
Eat me - by Denton Deer - September 14, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Eat me - by Ensio - September 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: Eat me - by Eshe - September 22, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: Eat me - by Sovereign - September 24, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Eat me - by Ensio - September 24, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: Eat me - by Eshe - September 27, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: Eat me - by Sovereign - September 28, 2023, 07:24 PM
RE: Eat me - by Ensio - September 29, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: Eat me - by Eshe - October 01, 2023, 08:10 AM
RE: Eat me - by Sovereign - October 07, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: Eat me - by Ensio - November 04, 2023, 07:19 PM