Ouroboros Spine ❁ He tells me that I'm pretty, don't know how to respond
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Centri must've finally gone mad, fussing to herself like this. When her chin turned over her shoulder she'd realized someone was watching her, and the herbalist blinked in the akward line of eye contact they'd shared. "I...." was there an excuse she could've used to combat this? Centri's greyed eyes swam in between the boy and the wooden table of collected ingredients. ".....was missing things. For my ritual..." which didn't sound weird initially -- it was part of the culture she grew up on, after all.

Then again....in what ways was Moonglow different from the meadow people's ways? Centri realized she hadn't truly known....

-- and speaking of, the boy before her wasn't like another she'd seen before. The flower nymph observed how his coat embodied a flurry of snow and storm like a tundrian blizzard. Noticed how his eyes were frostbitten, a much truer shade in comparison to her own. If anything, the boy looked as though he belonged to the snowy alps rather than the temprate forests that surrounded them. Like @Arrluk, too, he appeared somewhat younger than Centri was.

She unfurled her small frame to turn and stand before the yeti, approaching in slow, small steps while a sheepish smile etched the corners of her lips.

"I mean, hello. The morning has not been kind, forgive me...
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❁ He tells me that I'm pretty, don't know how to respond - by Centri - September 26, 2023, 08:30 AM