Luneshale Pass candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker
114 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
Disgrace! It was a custom to return the greeting, in her homeland. Meridian wanted to make the fiery owl repent. With a sly smirk, she looked the owl dead in the eye. I guess you don't want the vole. The priestess swallowed the morsel, licking her lips as if to show the owl what a loser it was. The coyote had no reason to deal with disprespectful creatures.
IC ≠ OOC
As of now, my life is quite irregular, even more so than usual. I may post frequently for a few days, then go slow for weeks. I'll try my best to reply within two weeks. Some threads, such as ones with many participants, may take priority over others. Thank you for understanding!
Messages In This Thread
candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker - by Sahara - September 19, 2023, 01:49 PM
RE: candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker - by Meridian - September 20, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker - by Sahara - September 24, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker - by Meridian - September 24, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker - by Sahara - September 25, 2023, 04:32 PM
RE: candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker - by Meridian - September 27, 2023, 03:47 PM