Felltree Marsh I'll whisk away your heartsigh and bury it in mine
14 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Eep! This was certainly not where she had expected to be. Muddy waters and strange smells that itched her nose. "Ooooo-kay," she spoke to herself, an awkward, determined smile on her lips, bracing for the steps beyond and attempting to keep herself at the highest points of elevation. This was fine! She could do it. She'd just rinse off later, right?

Travel through the marsh was a careful footed one. Before she could find flat land, it had been time, and before that, it was time to find waters not ready to engulf her frame. Powerful strides were what got her out of it, breaking free from water weed and tall standing reeds. A shake when she was freed from the marsh waters rid her of some of the weight on her wrists, and she was set along the trail again. There were so many new things! Cool things! AWESOME things, with beautiful wildlife and dainty snow. Yes, even the marsh was kind of pretty, wasn't it? Well, she thought so! In her busy walk, a voice touched upon her oaky ears, a sudden smile forming on her lips, nervous but anticipating perhaps a friend. Or...

"I wonder if my husband would like you."

"His name is Boone."

"He likes the mountains. Eagles like mountains too, right?"

Her jaw opened in a gap, a quick, mortified, shock twitch on her once smiling lips(still half caught in one from surprise.).

"Maybe you'll like each other." 

Saga's voice quickly stumbled out, not yet seeing the woman she heard, but she heard her and that was enough! Awkwardly, fast, and a stuttering lighthearted, but fearful voice,
 "I--I don't mean to be rude- I me- I mean, I'm sure your husband is LOVELY, but, um, I-I'm not, l---looking right n-nnow, haa-!"
\Maybe she should go home right now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll whisk away your heartsigh and bury it in mine - by Saga - October 01, 2023, 03:32 PM