Sea Lion Shores slow down, you crazy child
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Of course I do! Why would I not? :D
<style>.rocks1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .rocks1 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .rocks1 b {color:#a76045; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .rocks1 {background-color:#cfcbc7; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/2wNHM0b.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .rocks1 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .rocks1 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 310px 20px; } .rocks1-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>

“You learn something new every day,” she answered him with a flashy grin that – in no way – suggested she would apologize for her foul language. It very well was considered unladylike for someone like her to be speaking in such a manner, but it all factored down to how the girl had been raised and brought up. Siv’s mother had been very lenient with the girl. In fact, Finna probably would have laughed at the male’s remark concerning the flippant tongue of the young Savoy girl. Siv had always been encouraged to be whoever she wanted to be… that was something the coywolf was very grateful for in her time growing up.
When the stranger happened to answer her question as to what the creature flopping towards the ocean actually was, Siv peered back at it with a sense of reverence. “A sea-lion,” she whispered the name of the creature as though it was sacred. “Yeah he looks pretty silly out here flappin’ his little arms like that,” she then remarked to the dark-furred male with a smile and a few flags of her tail. Resolving to leave the creature to his sea-bound journey, Siv focused her attention back on her present company so that she was a bit more polite. “How’d you know so much about it?” she inquired, canting her head off to one side thoughtfully as she peered towards the male.

Messages In This Thread
slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:45 AM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Mordred - October 08, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Mordred - October 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: slow down, you crazy child - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2014, 07:46 AM