Northstar Vale can't talk got a beat in my headphones
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
He parted his jaws to chirp another challenge, only to get a mouthful of silty water when his twin belly flopped right next to him. The slap of Saleem's body hitting the water made him wince and pull back his ears.. It was an effective strategy for making a large splash, but he bet Saleem would be sore in the morning.

Bro! No fair! he shouted as he headed for the shoreline, only to freeze when Meadow took the bait and prepared to jump. Bet. I bet two gophers you can't make a bigger splash than Saleem did! he called out at once. She might be as big and round as a boulder, but there was no way she was gonna flop onto that big pregnant belly the way his brother had.

...Right?
Messages In This Thread
can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - July 25, 2023, 07:05 AM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - August 08, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - August 16, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Meadow - September 18, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Sylianos - October 05, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: can't talk got a beat in my headphones - by Saleem - October 07, 2023, 11:57 AM