Wheeling Gull Isle And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."
36 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
In the distance, there was a figure of a man. A man who was chased by Death and the door of God.

With a paw pushed to his chest, the holy man fell downwards towards his chest, front legs weakened and his voice taller than his figure large. "Look to me, Caracal!" he commanded, his voice a steady calm that did not dare speak of the devil behind him. Before the expression of grief could strike him in a way that ripped his soul from the fathers body, he called again- commanding. Demanding. "Swim, Caracal! SWIM!" God, have mercy.
God, have mercy.

Be merciful, God.

Cast the devil to the waters. Bring his man in soul beside him, and beside the last touch of his son.

And then he went under.
Saran's eyes came to a terrible close, his head in a dreadful shake as he prayed and broke to the only door he could. His voice, it quaked. "Bring him to me, God. Bring him to me. Mercy to your children. Blessings to your children. Bring him to me, God.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." - by Nakano - October 06, 2023, 02:58 PM