The Sentinels metanoia
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
169 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She was a captive audience while he sang, listening to the bearlike man's voice and swaying slightly as she did so. She had always found music soothing, and while she could carry a tune, she knew she herself was not a talented singer- not like Barbatos. He shared his voice with such willingness too, she found it reassuring to find someone so comfortable in their skin that they could sing to a complete stranger, and with such tenderness. 

When he finished, she woofed gratefully, thumping her tail against the ground as if to applaud. "Well done, well done," She commended him truthfully, with a bob of her head. "Ahhh, I love to hear it- to hear singing. My husband does not sing to me, not even when I beg it of him," She said with a faint laugh. "And if my pack thrived as well it should someday, I would have you in it and all you would ever have to do would be to sing," She mused. As it was, the pack was so small- they could not afford to invite an individual who offered nothing but song. "I feel there is more you can do than just sing though, yes?" She admitted, making note of his impressive physique with a sweep of her eyes.
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
metanoia - by Barbatos - August 26, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: metanoia - by Solveig - August 26, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: metanoia - by Barbatos - August 27, 2023, 09:08 AM
RE: metanoia - by Solveig - August 29, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: metanoia - by Barbatos - September 03, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: metanoia - by Solveig - September 06, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: metanoia - by Barbatos - September 19, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: metanoia - by Solveig - October 06, 2023, 09:06 PM
RE: metanoia - by Barbatos - October 17, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: metanoia - by Solveig - October 30, 2023, 02:20 PM