Noctisardor Bypass each day provides its own gifts
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Thanks bro :D

Flash was snuggled warm and cozy into his nest, having a dream about himself chasing rabbits...until a voice broke through the great dream. You know, Apollo will be pulling the sun across the sky soon, paulo frater. With that he yawned slightly, slowly recognising the voice as Shadow's. He bolted up, surprised to see the ashen alpha at his nest. Paulo frater... Didn't those two words mean "little" and "brother"? Wouldn't that made little brother?

He shook his head slightly, making sure that he had not mistaken him for somebody else or was still in a dream. Once completely woken up, the golden male rose to his feet, carefully tucking his tail in. Why the silver alpha was in his den was still a mystery to him. Was he going to get another lesson on romans?

"Salve, Shadow. What brings you here today?" He asked. Keen to prove that he didn't forget the things that the ashen male had taught him, Flash deliberately used Salve instead of hello. He could only hope he wasn't in trouble. Probably not, as the expression on the silver male's face was not one of anger, though by now he had learnt that Shadow could hide his emotions well.

Thinking of it, he could actually count Shadow as a friend now. These months they had grown closer and closer. In fact, Shadow was like a brother to him now. Perhaps another lesson on the language of rome wasn't going to be bad either. "Has Apollo already dragged the sun across the sky? I have not noticed." The golden male questioned. "Or are you here for another roman lesson?"

Messages In This Thread
each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - October 29, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Flash - October 29, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - October 30, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Flash - November 02, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - December 04, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Flash - December 08, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: each day provides its own gifts - by Shadow - January 06, 2015, 02:23 AM