Bramblepoint Withering
Brecheliant
NPC
96 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He stiffened as she sat beside him, but after a moment where he paused to draw in a breath, he felt himself feeling just the tiniest bit better with her being there. Ceridwen wasn't like the other adults in the pack, after all. She was more like a kid who'd only just grown up, and only because she'd had to because that was the way time worked on bodies. It felt easier to take advice from someone when they weren't talking down to you.

He didn't quite understand all of her philosophies. She seemed to think that there could have been a whole bunch of different things that could have happened, but all Ponyboy knew was what had actually transpired. When she came back to that, and affirmed his hurt, he nodded. 

He sniffed, and rubbed his nose. "No." He admitted. "I don't know what it would do. I want them to know, an' I want them to feel bad. I want apologies, not just for me but for my whole family, and I...I just..." He said, but was cut off by a loud hiccough. He couldn't say what it was that he really wanted- but only because he knew it was completely impossible. He choked a little as he tried to hold back his breath, and ended up letting out a lonely little whimper. 

He just wanted his Dad back.
Messages In This Thread
Withering - by Ponyboy - October 05, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: Withering - by Ceridwen - October 07, 2023, 05:04 AM
RE: Withering - by Ponyboy - October 07, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Withering - by Ceridwen - October 07, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Withering - by Ponyboy - October 07, 2023, 09:00 PM
RE: Withering - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Withering - by Ponyboy - October 13, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Withering - by Ceridwen - October 13, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: Withering - by Ponyboy - October 16, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: Withering - by Ceridwen - October 19, 2023, 12:39 PM