Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
@Peregrine

It had taken a lot of time, persuasion and courage for Osprey to finally leave the plateau and head for the infamous Redhawk Caldera. She had got the details of where to look from those, who had been there already, and with this knowledge she had left her home before dawn. The journey promissed to be long and being the cautious creature she was, she had counted on getting lost.

Surprisingly this did not happen, even though she had felt very uncomfortable wandering so far away from her usual venues. The wilds here weren't particularly different from the ones at Kintla flatlands, yet they were different, sort of unfriendly - like an dangerous animal, ready to pounce any moment. This feeling, however, disappeared, when she caught the first scents of the pack and more importantly the unmistakable smell of her brother.

Her heart leaped in joy and she hurried her step - up until now she hadn't realized, how very much she had missed him. All of what had happened those weeks ago seemed so insignificant in front of the grand prospect of seeing Peregrine again. Yet she stopped at the borders and had to fight the urge to cross them and go look for him right away. No - she was a stranger and enemy standing at her brother's doorstep. Therefore she lifted her muzzle and called for him.
Messages In This Thread
As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:52 PM