Sequoia Coast wish that I could be like the cool kids
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Theo was walking around the coast by Sapphique when he heard a young puppy cry out. Ears perked, he raced to the scene of the cry. What he saw though wasn't as bad as he thought. It was just a young boy with a crab stuck on his foot. Holding back laughter, Theo approached him and gently pried the crab off with a stick, watching as it scurried off. 

The boy looked disheveled and malnourished, and a bit young to be out on his own, so Theo quickly grew concerned. 

"Hey bud, are you lost?" He asked. "Whats your name? I'm Theo, from Sapphique." He added.

you made me sing the song with that title lol. "cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in"
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Messages In This Thread
wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 18, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 19, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 27, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 29, 2023, 02:31 PM