Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
It was always easier to hold a grudge at someone, blame him or her for everything and see no fault in yourself. It was harder to admit to yourself that you had been mistaken. Even more harder to take the courage, make the journey to that person and tell him that in the eye. After calling for Peregrine, Osprey waited, feeling nervous and afraid of what was awaiting her. Would Peregrine be cold and reserved because of the less than good way they had parted? Would he be just as disappointed in her as she had been with him?

All these doubts were swept away, when she saw her brother appearing right around the corner (metaphorically speaking) and dashing towards her. At that moment she realized, how much she loved this fellow and how - irrationally - worth it was loving and suffering for him. Because Peregrine was more to her than just a brother. A friend, a soulmate - these things ran so deep that neither distance, nor circumstances could change that.

She leaned in his embrace and inhaled his familiar smell. All the wrong pieces in the puzzle fell, where they should have been. She felt happy and whole once again. I am here for you, you bastard. She thought but didn't say it loud. Osprey found better words for this instead: "I came to say that I am sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh on you, even though I was very angry at that time. Part of me still is. But that doesn't matter. I am sorry and my love and affections for you haven't changed at all."
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 02:46 PM