Sequoia Coast wish that I could be like the cool kids
"If you mess with my family, you mess with me"
169 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
"You sure? I got lost when I was younger too, for days on end. I got sick and cold and another pack helped me get back on my feet and get home. There's nothing wrong with needing a little help, even if its just directions back home..." Theo said.

"Sapphique is the pack on the water, just up there. I live there with my family and I'm sure one of us could help you get back home if you need.." He said, figuring the boy was lost but just too stuck up to admit it.

"Where are you from?" He asked, though he expected his question to be ignored as his other one about his name was.
SIGNATURE
Loves his family. Very sweet boy but can get really defensive and protective over his loved ones. Very caring but also an ambitious hunter and fighter.
Messages In This Thread
wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 18, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 19, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 27, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 29, 2023, 02:31 PM