Cerulean Cape make the dark feel darker than before
His Reverence
127 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
[Italics stand for thoughts]

Once again, the girl spilled out her anger, her grief. She didn’t believe in God, she made that clear — All he could do for those minutes was think, his gaze turned away from the two girls.

“God listens, always. He will always listen to our prayers. We may not hear him when he speaks to us, but like the wind which we cannot see, he is there.” He remembered the things his mother and father taught him, the answers to his questions. But one other important thing he was taught, was that you can’t change everybody, but you can try. And if they don’t want it, leave them be. He figured that everything he himself couldn’t handle, God would. God knew everything, everything about everyone. He created them.

He spoke one last time, before he would sit in silence. 
“If you don’t want my help Dinah, then I will respect that. If it will make you happier. But I want to be here for your mother, and whoever else will accept my help.” 

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 20, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 20, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 23, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:29 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 26, 2023, 04:23 PM