Ouroboros Spine words are water, I am the moon
Moonglow
Epsilon
this is my moment in the sun
66 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She offered him no reproach. Just a kindly smile and like-mannered words. Though, perhaps kind was too light a thing to call her. Ajei still shone with the glow of youth, and though he took her as nothing close to bold, her eyes did not glaze with the shadow of cynicism he so often felt rimming the corners of his own.

She revealled herself to be amongst extended family, not by blood, but by hearth and home. First daughter, even.

I know your brother, Stratos remarked, we grew up together, what had become of him? Was he still here?

He supposed he would find out soon enough, for she boiled down the matter, and his reservation faltered. Yes. No. Would she take both?

... I'm not sure yet, he admitted, quiet. Did he want her to call for them? Did he want to see them yet, and give answer for why he was here now? He knew anaa would meet him with kindness and healing words -- he wasn't afraid! -- but he was first son. Had he ever really played the part? They must be busy, he deterred the decision, They still have have cubs on their paws, don't they?
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
Messages In This Thread
words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 23, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 27, 2023, 12:12 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 27, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Stratos - October 28, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Ajei - October 30, 2023, 08:21 AM
RE: words are water, I am the moon - by Aiolos - October 28, 2023, 06:15 PM