Big Salmon Lake [m] how can i be a black hole and your favorite constellation?
Moonglow
Zeta
82 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: particularly foul language

Who does this bitch think she is?
Her laughter is a crow's caw. He had just traversed god knows how many miles, and this was his reward? Fuck you, his lip curls upward into a snarl, eyes fine-lined into a scowl. you don't know what I've been through. Leave me alone, you big cunt.
She wants him to bathe? Fine. With a melodramatic huff, Peregrine lurches forward until his paws dip into the frigid lakewater. His teeth clack as a hiss rumbles from his throat. He watches as minnows dart around him at all sides and scatter; even they didn't want to stick by his side. That was a whole new level of pitiful.
The silence drones on for a good moment as his muscles begin to relax. His chin rests against the tepid surface; from there, he reaches a paw up to send rivulets of water cascading down his forehead. What do you want? Why are you still here?
Messages In This Thread
RE: how can i be a black hole and your favorite constellation? - by Peregrine - October 31, 2023, 12:38 PM