Ocean's Breath Plateau i'm a rebel just for kicks
Loner
79 Posts
Ooc — Twin
gonna have maggak take notice of nasamiituuq in the next round!

Maggak was, admittedly, a bit of a goody two-shoes.
She did as anaa asked, always dutiful and dilligent; she had even begun to help her more and more with daily tasks back home in the village as her limbs grew longer and her brain got smarter. She did not shriek, bite, kick, yell; squabbles with Acrux were rare. She was a good girl!
And so it absolutely upset her that she could not join in on the funerary hymns.
She had begun to grasp the reason for this, yes; her aunt — the alleged mother of Panuk and Rolayne — had gone to the land of dancing lights. She knew well not to speak the name; she knew well to bow her head, to pay her respects. She knew the purpose of the death songs. And with all of that in mind, why could she not participate? It ruffled her greatly!
And she also knew that she did not, in fact, want to leave Panuk and Rolayne in this barren land of stinky fish smell. They belonged to her and Acrux and anaa.
All of these matters, in Maggak's objective opinion, were reason enough to disobey.
The press of cold nose to her rib brings a slow blink to jadestone eyes, and she peers up at her brother with the release of a soft, high-pitched yawn. She swore she saw it in his eyes, the hatching of an idea — an idea she now found herself wholly immersed in. Her lip pulls upward into a mischievous, wordless smile as if to say: I'm in.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Acrux - October 31, 2023, 10:21 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Nasamiituuq - October 31, 2023, 11:32 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Maggak - November 01, 2023, 01:01 AM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Acrux - November 01, 2023, 08:04 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Nasamiituuq - November 01, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Maggak - November 01, 2023, 08:29 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Acrux - November 01, 2023, 09:30 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Nasamiituuq - November 01, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Vairë - November 01, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Maggak - November 05, 2023, 12:00 AM
RE: i'm a rebel just for kicks - by Acrux - November 05, 2023, 10:44 AM