Two Eyes Cenote I wish you would
13 Posts
Ooc — roni
All Welcome 
aw but maybe @Naberius

The Amira had settled into life within the blue halls of Akashingo. Her sleeping place was lined with the plushest cottontail fur, the work of skilled fellahin, and the floors with the painted deerhide they had brought with them for the journey. A gap in the rock ceiling cast a chink of sunlight into he room as the sun reached its apex, scattering the walls with blue and red reflections. It was most beautiful here, yet such a change from the open air of the Palace it was! Often would the princess find herself travailing the tunnels until she sat beside one of the pools, enjoying the respite from duty it brought.

That night was no different. Under a circle of moonlit sky sat Nefari, toes skimming lazily the surface of the water. She had snuck past the guards under some false pretence - knowing but not caring should their concern turn to worry. They were guards after all - their job was not to let people in, not stop a princess from going out.

Perhaps she should bathe; there seemed to not be a soul around. After all, she had not had proper time to relax since their arrival in the lower kingdom. With practiced care, she began unclipping her night-shawl until her honeyed fur prickled at the cool night air, sighing softly at the relief it brought.
"Common" // "Arabic"
Princess of the Light
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☼ ⋆⁺₊⋆
Messages In This Thread
I wish you would - by Nefari - November 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 05, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 08, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 15, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 28, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - December 07, 2023, 09:15 PM