Moonsong Glacier I was locked all day in the summer heat
28 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Private 
He'd thought that he might return to Brecheliant. Where else could he go? By now Akkuma had no inkling as to where his family might be. He wasn't sure he wanted to know. It was his fault they'd been torn apart. His fault, the heartbreak he'd seen in his mother's eyes when they'd spoken that final time. His fault, all of it.

His penance was a life spent on the road; a drifter, never staying in one place longer than he must. Akkuma had picked up skills here and there, stray bits of knowledge, the sort of mismatched résumé only a traveler could build. And maybe this made him worthy of companionship again. A family. He couldn't quite remember what that was like.

But as he traveled toward Brecheliant, the scents swathing the glacier caught his attention. A budding claim, he gathered, pausing for an inspection along the borders. There were few wolves here, not so many that he was wary of being caught. He would take stock of their numbers and move on, he decided — for no particular reason other than that he was curious.
Messages In This Thread
I was locked all day in the summer heat - by Akkuma - November 10, 2023, 09:10 PM
RE: I was locked all day in the summer heat - by Ariadne - November 12, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: I was locked all day in the summer heat - by Akkuma - November 14, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: I was locked all day in the summer heat - by Ariadne - November 16, 2023, 11:18 AM