Bramblepoint how precious time placed it's hand on me
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He might have waited moments or years.  Colt wasn’t sure he knew what time was anymore, but he sure as hell knew there was no reason to rush.

Hey kiddo.

Colt looked at his son for the first time since death had parted them, not letting the irony escape him that it was the reason they were reunited now too.  I knew you’d be the spitting image of your old man, but I figured that was all you’d inherit.  Turns out you got my shitty luck too.  

He didn’t know how he knew, but somehow he knew.  Echoes of an ending repeated.  He’d never gotten the chance to really be a father, and in a life questionably lived, it was his one regret.  Maybe that’s why he’d been pulled here.

There was both too much and too little to say.  He wasn’t even sure where to start.
Messages In This Thread
how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 22, 2023, 02:54 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 22, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 23, 2023, 01:37 AM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by RIP Bronco - November 25, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: how precious time placed it's hand on me - by Colt RIP - November 26, 2023, 10:28 AM