Big Salmon Lake Is this the prize I've waited for
25 Posts
Ooc —
"You should really make this easy on yourself and just come on out." The muffled words broke out between heavy breaths, the ivory males head halfway buried in the entrance to a rabbits home. Having chased the small creature around for some time before it managed to find its sanctuary, but not before El had managed to grab a small chunk of it when it darted past him. Food was becoming a problem for the boy, mixing that with the fact that he had been out-foxed by a rabbit, he was not the in the most patient of moods.

Frantically he begun digging at the entrance for a time, digging his quarry out whilst his previous words faded now to a smattering of insults and curses. The already exhausted boy soon gave up on his attempt to dig it out "Fine, I'll just wait for you to come out. Either way you're mine you little prick." he almost shouted down the tiny hole. His words still echoing in the tiny den before him when he moved a step back. His normally white face was now covered in now small amount of dirt and a light smearing of blood from the small chunk of rabbit he managed to catch, lending him an even more pathetic appearance. "You can bleed to death in there, I'll just find one of your stupid little friends." He mumbled to no one, trying to fight down the hopeless feeling that followed from losing his potential meal.

This looking after yourself thing was really starting to get difficult.
Messages In This Thread
Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - October 31, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 05, 2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 06, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 06:23 PM