Big Salmon Lake Is this the prize I've waited for
25 Posts
Ooc —
Hi hi :D

And of course his shouting tantrum caught the attention of someone else, and apparently it was a someone else who decided to sneak up on the poor boy. A deep inhale, his fur standing on end as he almost jumped. Closing his eyes, he tried to breath slowly to calm himself from the shock, without turning around he spoke. "Ye-No, No, it's my friend the talking turnip, he's grown a flower on his head and I tried to help him get it off, so now he's hiding thinking I want to kill him." Cause why else would he be in front of a rabbit warren?

As soon as he finished he turned to face the female behind him, dirt-covered face doing him no favours as he fixed a look of sarcasm. "So you can either help me catch the talking walnut, or you can. ..wait. Turnip. Not walnut." The expression changing to one of mild horror. Shit Screwing up our story one sentence in?

Because a talking, flower growing turnip made sense anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - October 31, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 05, 2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 06, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 06:23 PM