Blacktail Deer Plateau his truth becomes written
Raventhorpe
Konungr*
bravo six
167 Posts
Ooc — delaney
solveig welcomes the kiss to her cheek, and rusalka offers a wiry, if not sheepishly apologetic grin to tamar.

though he wished to combat that he was not all business all the time, he does not: for it was exactly that reason he had sought her today. and... it would come to be that he wasn't the only one.

tamar brings with her, her own voice of business.

she wished to join their numbers together: epoch and ravensthorpe, even if for a short while. even just to survive the winter and the coming spring... it was a good idea, and put many of Rusalka's concerns to rest then and there.

we could both benefit from joining our packs. he gives his opinion on the matter; in favor of it. it would ease a lot of my concerns about the months to come and, he pauses to look from solveig to tamar. yours.

a breath is taken, his next concern bubbling to the surface.

to solveig he admits, I had to come to ask to stand beside you not just as husband but in rank, to help ease the burden with the priestess gone and so that when i speak with delegates of other packs i can offer answers they seek. but joining forces might force him to shift that desire aside.

if we join, that may not be needed. how would the leadership be divided? he takes the initiative to ask, not too keen on bowing to wolves that were not his wife, incidentally; but he was not so blinded by what he desired and how he felt to turn away something that meant his family's survival.
Messages In This Thread
his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 06, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 08, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Tamar - December 08, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 09, 2023, 05:24 AM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 09, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Tamar - December 09, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 09, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 14, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Tamar - December 16, 2023, 07:25 PM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Rusalka - December 19, 2023, 06:03 AM
RE: his truth becomes written - by Solveig - December 29, 2023, 01:06 PM