Ocean's Breath Plateau It's just ink on paper
75 Posts
Ooc — Jess
you are the best for being so patient with me and my struggles to write with Thyra <3

Moonglow; it was the missing link. Moontide made enough sense, given the fact that it was closer to the ocean, and Moonspear she thought she could remember because the mountain was somewhat spear-shaped. She wasn't sure what to do with this new one- Saltshore- but at least its name was different enough that she wouldn't confuse it with Moontide. Moonwoman made enough sense as a term for the leader of such a pack, though the woman's name itself had almost too many syllables for her to comprehend. 

The general gist was that these wolves were many- and that their names would take time for her to learn. 

Heph, however, was a patient teacher, and offered to help her form memories in the most real of ways- actually taking her so that she could see the place for herself. She smiled and nodded, eyes twinkling. "I can not stay for long, but- yes!" She said, with a little wiggle to her tail. "Does the plateau reach all the way to the sea?" She asked. "Oh- and I have brought this for you, as a gift," She said, as she plucked the soft crossfox pelt up from the ground. "Frrrm wrrrmm" She began, before she set it back down. "Sorry- I will carry it to where you would like to go," She said, grasping the pelt and flicking it across her own shoulders so that she could move along and share conversation.
Old Norse | Common Tongue
Messages In This Thread
It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 10, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 10, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - September 11, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - September 16, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 11, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - October 16, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - October 20, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: It's just ink on paper - by Heph - December 17, 2023, 12:12 AM