Sly Fox Sand Dunes [m] And without you is how I disappear
The Tribe
NPC
129 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I love him <3
Candle still wasn't sure she understood. She had always been certain of her decision; she didn't think she had done anything to show Zoug otherwise. But things were different now; the way he touched her was different, the way it felt. A small shudder ran through her. And it frightened her.

I chose you. I choose you. Always, Her mouth lingered warmly at his ruff. What was this? This feeling like hunger; a want she could not put to words. Candle felt ill. Why is it different now?

Intimacy in this way existed in another realm entire from Candle; something far out of reach until him, until Zoug. In this she had nothing but her ignorance, and it was her mate she looked to for answers. She had chosen him. She trusted him. Now and forever.
Messages In This Thread
[m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 07, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 07, 2024, 03:03 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Zoug - January 13, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: [m] And without you is how I disappear - by Candle - January 13, 2024, 03:55 PM