Gyrfalcon's Keep [m]The More The Merrier, Right?
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
the personalities <3 So many different dynamics. I know for sure Fleur is going to have some fun juggling!

A voice sounded outside of her peripherals. It was a happy voice and it instantly made her at ease! Someone who was excited to see her--did she know them? Was that possible?

Fleurette whipped her head to find the disembodied voice and her eyes landed on a rather large male, lighter brown fur than Ander's, and adorned with lighter markings. What was so striking about him were bright, moss green eyes. Even from this distance they were so alight with delight at seeing her. It made her feel like she belonged.

Stranger danger was not a thing when it came to the little bundle of fluff. She wriggled and danced her way closer to him, excited to meet another, hopefully, friendly face. "It's nice to meet you, Haizel; I'm Fleurette. I do enjoy flowers, but I haven't seen many around...I'm not actually from here. Well, I'm not sure where I'm even from, if I'm to be honest." She watched as petals fell from him and it made her smile. Nosing one, she sniffed, and its aroma caused her to sneeze. Quite a few times in succession, actually. It made her eyes cross with the force of the onslaught.

Muzzle to paw, she wiped away the wetness there, giggling as she did so. Movement caught her eye across the river. A shadow had come alive, moving closer. Cocking her head, she realized it was not a shadow, but another wolf; a male by the looks of it. Massive in stature, head lowered, with eyes--no, eye, she realized--on her. She stared back, mesmerized by the way his body moved, surefooted, calculating. A little tinge of apprehension built within her, nothing to cause her fear, but just enough to make her stand at attention, fluffed tail waving behind her. 

She couldn't quite form words for him. Deciding in what manner should she greet him, Fleurette stood there, allowing Haizel's nearness to settle her. He did not mean her harm, but she was unsure of the male across the waters.

What else, or who else, is out there waiting for her? This land, she was sure, would continue to surprise her.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 06, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 06, 2024, 04:57 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Haizel - January 06, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Iaghe - January 06, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 07, 2024, 12:49 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 07, 2024, 05:41 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Haizel - January 07, 2024, 09:47 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Iaghe - January 08, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 18, 2024, 09:07 PM