Gyrfalcon's Keep [m]The More The Merrier, Right?
Loner
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
This thread will be dated for next week. I'll update the first post to reflect the date when next week rolls around. For everyone's reference, Fleurette is not in heat (yet)--her hormones are still elevating, she is in pre-proestrus. She'll enter proestrus next week and then her heat will be sometime in the first couple weeks of Feb.

With eyes as large as the sun, Fleurette watched the shadowed male clear the river with ease. He was now on the same side as her and Haizel. She didn't dare move. She thought of Andr, then, wondering if maybe she shouldn't have left; maybe, should have stayed where she could call for him and he would hear her. The little wolf was on her own, no one to protect her from herself.

He kept coming, and she bristled. The one-eyed male circled her and got closer with every step. What the...? He sniffed her! 

She cried out in astonishment, turning to face the bold newcomer. "Mister! What do you think you're doing?!" Andr had never done such a thing, but this male thought he could invade her space as he wished. She growled softly, her backbone not as solid as one probably should be in this situation. 

Haizel had offered the male a flower of his own and she deflated into laughter. Yes, this stranger caused her discomfort, but it was so short-lived, thanks to Haizel. Remembering he had offered her a flower, she bounced over to him. "Mister Haizel, I'd love a flower. Place it where you wish, and I'll treasure it for however long it may stay!" Turning to eye the unknown male, she spoke to him, a lighter tone to her now.

"Sir, I think it would be a good time now to introduce yourself. Oh, and stay away from my ass! Wait, why did you sniff me?"

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 06, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 06, 2024, 04:57 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Haizel - January 06, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Iaghe - January 06, 2024, 11:00 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 07, 2024, 12:49 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 07, 2024, 05:41 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Haizel - January 07, 2024, 09:47 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Iaghe - January 08, 2024, 07:35 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: [m]The More The Merrier, Right? - by Basilisk - January 18, 2024, 09:07 PM