The Sentinels Old Burns
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Morning time! :) Assuming that Andr is still asleep when she wakes!

A deep, but quiet yawn was the first sign that Fleurette had waken. Eyes that matched the rays of the rising sun that spilled in through the entrance blinked open, clearing away sleep. They landed on Andr's still sleeping form; he had not slept next to her, she realized, and that made Fleur deflate ever so slightly. Her body wanted to move, to go to him and curl up against him. If only to give him comfort.

She watched him as she continued to lay in her nest of branches; it appeared to her that only one of them had slept soundly during the night. Something about this place must bother him. Why else would he have hesitated when we got here? It was a nice place, some areas not as developed, though; possibly something devastating had occurred here some time ago.

Her limbs felt alive again, the cold staved off by the thick needled-branches they collected. Lifting herself from them, she stretched, and another yawn--this one she was unable to stop--loudly burst from her as her limbs elongated. A small, ope, sounded from her lips, hoping that she hadn't woken Andr. 

He needed his rest, after all!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Old Burns - by Andr - January 08, 2024, 01:25 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 08, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 09, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 14, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 14, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 16, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 16, 2024, 07:08 PM