Hoshor Plains snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
'Mac continued to stare as Easy and the newcomer, Minnow, conversed. Thankfully, his brain managed to function just enough to register that Minnow was related to Easy - her niece, it seemed? My, she did have a big family! She's lucky, Sumac thought with a tinge of sadness, which turned then to wonder... What if he had extended family out there, somewhere, that he didn't know about? Huh... Not a useful thought right now, though.

He was suddenly aware of a palpable silence that had fallen over them. OH! RIGHT! It was his turn to give his name.

"I-it's so nice to m-meet you, Minnow." Damn this stutter. Why couldn't he just speak normally? "I'm Sumac. Or, er, 'Mac, if you'd like, but, uhm, you can call me whatever you want," he added hastily. He added a little awkward chuckle, absently rubbing his left forepaw against his right front leg as he tried to ease his sudden self-consciousness. But Minnow did have lovely eyes, such a bright warm shade... He blinked at himself. What gives?!

"I, er, I think it would be g-great if you joined our hunt - if you think it's okay, Easy," he continued, trying desperately to regain some of his composure.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
RE: snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze - by Sumac - January 09, 2024, 03:47 PM