Redhawk Caldera You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
As usual, Blue began with a drawn-out speech about something or another, though Fox made no move to leave. Instead, she listened lazily about Blue's quick move from Atticus to Lasher. The thought made her lip twitch as she fought back a snarl. If Blue had really loved Atticus, she would have gone after him. She would not have given up until she had found him. Instead, she would have a litter of bastard children with Lasher. If Fox and Blue had still dwelled in the same territory, such a thing would never happen. This only confirmed that her decision to leave had been the right one. She did not want to live (nor rule) in a pack where such things were allowed.

Not only was Blue moving on quickly, but so was Lasher. Not even a whole month had passed since he had gone back to the plateau and left Peregrine heartbroken. Even though Fox had attempted to make it work, Lasher had never even given it a fair chance. He could have stayed here, in the caldera, and made amends, but he refused. And now he would father bastard children with Peregrine's best friend. That, Fox thought, was some fucked up shit. But she held her tongue, surprised when Peregrine sounded happy for them. Her thoughts were kept to herself, sitting silently behind Peregrine.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 08:04 PM