Blacktail Deer Plateau [m] No [m]atter where I go to
Raventhorpe
Dróttning*
169 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She laughed, but her breath was pushed from her lungs as she was drawn into his embrace. Silenced for a moment, she simply smiled, and tilted her head back to croon once her voice finally returned. 

She would maybe make him spar for round two- just so that he would know she wasn't growing soft. 

She grumbled appreciatively once they had both been satisfied, though she knew it would not be long before she would demand his attention again. She reached to kiss his cheek, and then smoothe out the fur of his chest though it was wiry and unruly as always. She smiled as she feathered her teeth through his coarse fur, reveling in the afterglow. "Sometimes I think," She began, thoughtfully. "That parts of life are hard; and that no matter what I do, things might fall apart, like they have before. But then I think of you- how I found you, and what our life is now- and I-" She shrugged, speechless for a moment. "Sometimes it is something I can not believe. Like I must shake myself awake, eventually."
"Old Norse" | "Common Tongue"
Messages In This Thread
[m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 08, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 10, 2024, 05:30 AM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 10, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 11, 2024, 08:00 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 11, 2024, 11:27 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 13, 2024, 06:55 AM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 14, 2024, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Rusalka - January 16, 2024, 05:10 AM
RE: [m] No [m]atter where I go to - by Solveig - January 26, 2024, 11:51 AM