Gyrfalcon's Keep i wish plantlife would grow all around me
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Fleurette giggled, nodding her head enthusiastically. "They sure do!" She looked around, eyeing a trail that led upwards along the Keep. An idea bloomed; maybe she and Haizel could look for flowers on the Keep? Surely not many would want to travel up to where the gyrfalcons roost, it would be safe to assume that any flowers that grew on the keep were safe from being trampled or eaten by the local fauna!

"Hey! I have a crazy idea!" The little she-wolf padded off to the base of the Keep where the trail began its climb. She watched as the falcons glided lazily above their home, riding the air currents, most likely looking for their next meals. The weather had become much colder, the air smelling cold and crisp. It would be no surprise to Fleur if the snow began falling soon. They better hurry.

"Let's go up here! We could find some flowers along the way, and I think it's about to snow soon! Even if we don't find any flowers, I think it would still be wonderful to watch the snow fall. Well--I guess that also depends on the falcons up there." 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - January 13, 2024, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 30, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - February 01, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:56 PM