Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
812 Posts
Ooc —
She didn't know what she thought of Lasher's answer, yet she appreciated his candidness. He had given her a lot of food for thought, as well as words of advice that would stick with her for a long time to come.

"I could probably eliminate all the guesswork if I just made a sign that says 'DOES NOT WANT KIDS' and wore it around my neck at all times, huh?" she joked lamely, then trailed off into silence.

Junior was getting pretty tired and she knew it was late. "If you aren't trying for Counselor, you should be," she told Lasher, looking at him at last. "If you tell anyone about... you know... I'll kill you. I'll make it look like an accident." The youth said this with a completely straight face.

"Good night, Lasher," she said quietly a moment later, casting him a small smile before trotting away into the dark.
Messages In This Thread
RE: riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood - by Junior - November 02, 2014, 09:08 PM