The Sentinels Old Burns
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
"Mister Andr!" 

She rushed to his side without thinking, eyes wide in shock. In the time they have been together, as short as it has been, she had not once seen the male as shaken up as he was now. It unsettled Fleurette; she couldn't help but feel a faint tremble of nerves settle in her bones. 

What can I do? she questioned herself. She shook herself to dispel the anxieties; his strength was hers, and her strength, in this moment, can be his. That, she could do. In the next moment, she found herself against his broad chest, her head laying under his chin, for however long he allowed her. It was quite a sight, she had to admit. Her petite, lithe, body against his enormity, sitting as he was; she felt as though she were a bush at the base of a giant oak tree. The image would have made her laugh. But it was nothing of importance; what mattered right now was easing her protector.

"I've sensed your discomfort ever since we reached the edge of these woods. I just want you to know...my support is yours, whatever that is worth." Her tone was serious; it wasn't a time for her usual exuberant self. All she could think of in this moment was being there for him. She stayed where she was, pausing to give him silence and a chance to do, or say, what he needed. If he chose to disclose what pained him, she would be there for him; she would be his oak tree.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Old Burns - by Andr - January 08, 2024, 01:25 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 08, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 09, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 14, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 14, 2024, 03:37 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Andr - January 16, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: Old Burns - by Fleurette - January 16, 2024, 07:08 PM