Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

he longed for peregrine; not touching the panther was a sword through his innermost heart, and his mouth trembled openly as peregrine first pled, then spoke with the light of understanding. yes, was the mere word he could muster through choking sorrow, but when it had lifted momentarily, he spoke again. it would be unbearable to love you only in hidden moments, to know that there will forever be obstacles to our union. i am proud, peregrine, yes! he cried hoarsely, but i do not think it unwarranted to desire love untainted by resentment.

why did you leave me? he demanded suddenly, anger flaring as tears began their slow cascade along his cheek. you threw it all aside; your rule here, your companions, your family. me, he continued, well aware he sounded selfish, though taltos was well past all care in that respect.

i loved you as i have loved no one else, peregrine, and you — here he bit off his words briefly, a sob rising in his throat — and i cannot give you children, but i would have attempted each day to please you, to bring joy to your heart. i am not a jealous wolf, but i shall not be mistreated.

a long silence followed, during which he slumped heavily to his haunches, head reeling with the magnitude of his own outburst. i am sorry, peregrine. i do not wish you harm. he gazed toward his lover, for the man would always be such to him, and a pained sigh escaped his lips. we are to be fathers, you and i. we will find solace in our children, and the continuation of life. but even as he spoke, lasher knew the sentiment was futile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 09:22 PM