Stavanger Bay or if i'll see you again?
Loner
52 Posts
Ooc — Kan
Away
Private 
@Andr perhaps? Just moving her along the shore and being vague until more threads wrap up. 

set for somewhere between 01/06/2024 and 01/07/2023 | c. 4:23 PM | -19° F |

her breath caught when she crested the cliff ringing the territory to the east. 

even in winter, even in the cold. it was heart-stoppingly beautiful.

for a time, the girl who had once been iaghe could only marvel from her perch. glacial aquamarines greedily drinking in the riot of color splashed against the sky.

the clouds scalloped across the once gray expanse, flat scales that had burned in shades so bright they almost hurt the eyes. in the distance, a shawl curling about the keep she had left behind, was a haze of candyfloss pink and blue.

as stunning as it was from on high, the wind was too harsh to stay there -- especially with nightfall encroaching. the harsh wind was a knife, cutting through the exposed skin along her burnt side and tearing into her bones viciously. 

the forest that she found within the bay's protective arms was a welcome respite.

the wind died down here, the undergrowth and canopy of evergreens providing some semblance of shelter from the frigid air that promised snow. 

iaghe could even smell game that must call the glen home, small creatures that wintered in the oasis of the woodland's comfort.

a tiny gasp escaped speckled lips when she came upon the bank of a river that threaded through the tapestry of the land. its waterfall was still, frozen in its cascade towards the pool at its foot -- revealing a cave that might typically be hidden by the spray.

with the temperature dropping and blood pooling in her limbs, the winterborne was quick to dart towards it. paws scrabbling clumsily against the ice, she slipped and slid her way within to bed down for the night.
"i can't come out. if i do, i'll go mad again" -- Snitter, The Plague Dogs
Messages In This Thread
or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 15, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 18, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 18, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 19, 2024, 10:16 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 21, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 22, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 25, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Fleurette - January 26, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: or if i'll see you again? - by Iaghe - January 28, 2024, 04:48 PM