Hoshor Plains The burn marks on my epiano won't go away
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Fjall. And — their mother. Inkalorë hadn't wanted to speak of her, but did not fault Vairë for her words. Their mouth set into a thin line of displeasure.

That's more than I expected from her, They commented when Vairë finished, but there was sympathy in their eyes. Still, I'm sorry, Vairë. And I'm sorry I wasn't here, too. I - A deep breath.

I needed time. Time away from - this, all of this, Time away from Moonglow, much as it pained them to admit it. Inkalorë's eyes darkened with shame. Moonglow has always been a place of love. Happiness. I tried so hard to keep up, be that ray of sunshine. But I had so much bitterness in my heart. Because of her.

They let out the breath, finally. I think I'm in a better place now. Smiling doesn't feel so much like wearing a mask, Ink's gaze turned searching. Does it still bother you? When you think about what she did?
Messages In This Thread
The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - December 28, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - December 28, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - December 28, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - December 28, 2023, 02:22 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - January 16, 2024, 04:28 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Vairë - January 16, 2024, 04:37 PM
RE: The burn marks on my epiano won't go away - by Inkalorë - February 20, 2024, 12:58 PM