Redtail Rise I am the unreliable narrator of my own story.
Redtail Rise
Bjern
101 Posts
Ooc — H2O
there he was.

pale yellow eyes linger on the man's figure, she heard his words and felt a certain level of confusion about them. just what exactly was he doing out here anyways, at a time like this? surely any wold trying to join would come in and assert his position with a howl, an ask for an audience. and yet this one remained further away from the borders, turned around as if he truly didn't want to be there.

sunrise was growing and thus was her sense of perception. the girl enters in a quick jog, though her body position does not scream aggression, at least not yet. he was outside of the rise and therefore far away enough where she couldn't go after him with good conscience. 

so she holds herself high in her silent approach, drawing closer until she stands at the invisible land that separates his wild life from her. redd's approach was carefully replicated in the way that flame stalker understood, and so she can only snort with a gruff tone, asking him in the primitive grumble,

"who are you? and why are you here?"

Sunrise is a nonverbal character and communicates using facial expression, body language, and primitive vocalization. Please see her pawprints for more details on threading with her! 
Messages In This Thread
I am the unreliable narrator of my own story. - by Hypnos - January 16, 2024, 09:09 PM
RE: I am the unreliable narrator of my own story. - by Saturdays Sunrise - January 16, 2024, 10:53 PM