Redtail Rise I am the unreliable narrator of my own story.
Redtail Rise
Bjern
101 Posts
Ooc — H2O
he seems to respect the distance to say the least, and for the moment sunrise is appeased. his voice seems quiet, soft, and easy on the ears. while she does her best to keep her wits about her, there is the fall of her tail into a more neutral position, conveying her own desire to keep the situation calm.

upon his question, she shakes her head. she had no idea what the land he hailed from was, as the girl had little sense of the true breadth of the wilds that surrounded the rise. however, that did not mean she lacked sense. tentatively, she steps forward, pushing her nose into the blank space between them, to taste the air he was from. perhaps then, she may garner some type of clue of his home.

she does her best to put on a more friendly air, the aggression and tautness in her body put to rest as a more... gentle curiosity comes to run along her features.

Sunrise is a nonverbal character and communicates using facial expression, body language, and primitive vocalization. Please see her pawprints for more details on threading with her! 
Messages In This Thread
I am the unreliable narrator of my own story. - by Hypnos - January 16, 2024, 09:09 PM
RE: I am the unreliable narrator of my own story. - by Saturdays Sunrise - January 16, 2024, 11:30 PM